Thread: Ilvermorny: Dining Hall & Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 05:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sam! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
With each tear that slid down her cheeks, Sam grew more and more upset. She wasn't supposed to cry anymore. Not after all this time. And yet here she was doing just that. Didn't he see he wasn't the only one hurting? It wasn't as if she had meant for everything to happen the way it had. She didn't wake up one morning and just decide to throw away the bond her and Jeremy shared.

All she wanted was to talk to him. Get everything out in the open... maybe even figure out someway that they could try to fix this.

Gosh how she missed him. Even when he was moody, angry and ignoring her. As a matter of fact... she missed him even more now then ever!

When Jeremy finally opened his mouth, Sam braced herself as best she could for whatever he was about to say. 'Leave me alone' was expected as was 'Go away' if he had said it. The way he had said the former words was harsh. There was a coldness in them that she had never heard her brother use, especially not towards her.

Sam sat there in complete and utter shock unable to respond because she truly didn't know how to. Despite the tears she slowly wiped away from her cheeks with the back of her hand she now remained silent. Had she been wrong, could she fix this? Did he even want to try?

Jer slowly got over the initial shock of hearing the coldness in his voice. Now he was grappling with just how immune he had become to watching Sam cry. It was now that he actually found himself wanting to talk, to just spew as much of the bitterness he had pent up inside of him. "You do know there's nothing for you to cry about, right? I mean, you've got Zeplin and a little pile of thing that's always pooping to take care off. Aren't they your family now? You can go do fun stuff with them.'' He tossed in a very sarcastic smile in there.

Now he found himself thinking of making his own hotdogs and taking them back to his dorm. Yes, this is what he should do. He needed to get away from Sam. Jer crawled out from under the table and without a backwards glance, began to prep himself some dogs.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote