Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 03:19 AM   #82 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Blue bell flames? Did she know what had happened in Charms class? Maybe Professor Marchand had told her she set Derf's shoe on fire and this was her way of trying to get her to say something about it. Either way, she was going to ignore the suggestion and move along.

Her eyes followed the Headmistress's gaze towards the wooden bridge, wondering which professor would be calling her outside in a sort of private place. Maybe it was a date. It could be rather romantic out there. "Oh, well, that sounds interesting. It's a nice sunny day for a meet up." She grinned only slightly hoping for more information, but fairly certain that wasn't going to happen. There was no reason for the Headmistress to tell her anything about her personal or professional business.

"Well, I don't want to keep you from your work." She had a hard time of reading people and wondered if Professor Hawthorne was simply trying to politely exit. Plus, she still had a lot of studying to do before exams.
Did she know about what happened in Charms class? No, actually. The headmistress knew the content they were studying, but that was all she was aware of. Had she known about the events that had transpired, she probably wouldn't have thought too much of it. Accidents were bound to happen in Charms.

She didn't linger on the suggestion of using Bluebell Flames. Emmalyn didn't seem very interested in that and stuck with her statement of the current state of the weather helping her keep focused. Mind you, she had broken the girl's focus by interrupting her studies.

"I don't think it'll be much of a meet up," Regina responded truthfully, even though she herself really didn't know what to expect. "Something probably got out of the barn and ran off, or maybe something is going on in the forest. The message said my presence was urgent."

With that said, the headmistress did have to leave. Not that she necessarily wanted to, but because she needed to. "I'll leave you to your studies now, Miss Walsh. Don't stay out too long though, alright? I'd had for you to catch a cold."