Thread: Ilvermorny: Dining Hall & Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 11:09 PM   #23 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sam!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Sam stood there holding the plate of food out to him, a peace offering in a sense, if Jer was willing to take it. Any flicker of a smile that might have tried to form on her face was gone. Not only did the plate of food go ignored but so did she. She had heard his stomach growl and yet nothing.

She set the plate of hot dogs down on the table. "How long is this going to go on?" Sam asked quietly kneeling down on the floor in front of the table. "At least look at me, Jer. Say something. Anything." Her tone had been calm but slowly her voice rose as she looked at him sitting there underneath a table just to avoid her.

"Avoiding me is one thing... but sitting under a table? Am I really that bad to be around... to talk to... to even look at anymore?" Her voice cracked as tears threatened to fall. How much longer was this going to go on? Them not hanging out, teasing one another, talking... it just wasn't right. "Say something, anything. Yell at me if you want.. anything is better than your silence."

Damn it.

Those dogs smelled so good. Maybe he would just take the plate? No, too late for him. Sam set it out of his reach.

Damn it.

Jer sensed her still there but he refused to look in her direction. Not even when she spoke did he turn his eyes on her. He could hear how her voice rose as she spoke and for a moment her wanted to reach out to her and crush her against him.

But the moment passed.

Jer simply rolled his eyes to himself. Yes, he was quite happy to remain silent under here. Why did Sam care about him? Didn’t she only care about herself? Didn’t she care about her new family? Wasn’t she happy she had hurt their parents when she went and got herself a kid? Didn’t she care more about Zeplin now?

The seventh year blinked when he realised that his eyes were suddenly filled with hot tears. What even? Rapid blinking happened. Jeremy Elijah Dawson did not cry.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote