Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 07:11 AM   #76 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

The was one thing inherently clear about this moment, even though even now she isn’t aware of it. That Daehyun was not her boytoy. He was a friend. So pankcake was a male, that worked. She could call him Pan for short, that is if she wanted to give the pygmypuff a short name. ”does anyone want one – Daniel made them…he’s pretty good at the food-thing he made me pancakes once” yep, and that was how the Puff’s name had come about.

Still, the blonde almost felt like she had been talking too much was already swiping her finger across the top of one of the cupcakes. Then slowly unintentionally slowly as she was busy trying to pay attention to everything and everyone - still, she didn’t hear Quinn’s comment about the Pygmypuffs…she was too focused on the fact that Daehyun had grabbed Pancake and was…holding him out toward her? Was…was he regretting this?

She wasn’t, Pancake was a Pygmypufff. It was just what they did. ”Its…its okay, weird but okay” Beth grinned as she stood there….then, she heard the joke. ”nooo, don’t feed him to Tobias, they’re cute adorable fluffballs of filth…like chinchillas but not” she didn’t want Pancake to be snake-food. ”you don’t have to,” Beth grinned over to him ”if all goes well my mum won’t care next year – y’know, as long as I don’t smack people with sticks…” it was then that she realized her mother wouldn’t sign for her to play Quidditch – that was a lawsuit waiting to happen.

”and by next year we’ll all have our own inside jokes” Beth grinned, because really those made the best gifts.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________