View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 02:56 AM   #71 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default Pickup for eva :3
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

SPOILER!!: response
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
*Wiggles* These are so lovely! The color blend works really well for her ... there's just one issue I'm going to have now... how am I supposed to decide which one to use?! LOL (I shall have to find a way to use them all throughout the term ^-^)
giiiiirl, seriously this is only the BEST kind of problem...also I still have the files (for now) so if you want I can tweak the typography later so it says something along the lines of she'll own this place/year/town/anything if it helps make it more useable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
*dances in* Wishes for some new graphics for Laurel.......

What do you want me to call you? Sister Eva...
What do you want? A set please!
What are the sizes for your graphics? You can use maximum sizes for all graphics since i never add any text.
What images do you want on them? FC is Resse Whiterspoon if the pics don't float your boat.
Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4, Pic 5

What do you want your graphics to say?: Laurel Vance and any combo of Divination Professor and Slytherin Head of House that works.
Any colors you want or don't want? You've got free reign
Typography - is there a font you want? You've got free reign
Any Lighting styles you want? You've got free reign..
Other? Anything else you want to add? You make lovely graphics and I hope you're migraine has cleared.
PICKUP FOR EVA :LOVED:

Hi Eva I have some graphics for you to choose from - as always no hotlinking, let me know if you wany anything changed...all the things y'know the usual spiel

SPOILER!!: pickup

que has wiggleroom

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________