View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 01:58 AM   #65 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
*whispers* It says the queue is open? So I can leave this request here for you? No rushhhh

What do you want me to call you? Jess
What do you want? Just a signature works =D
What are the sizes for your graphics? 450x150
What images do you want on them? The ones in the purple tank top, please? or whatever else strikes your fancy? FC = Odeya Rush
What do you want your graphics to say? Skylar Diggory, Quidditch Captain. Or Skylar Diggory, Class of 2096. Or some combo? Or whatever else strikes your fancy?
Any colors you want or don't want? Nope She's a proud Slytherin though XD But not picky over colours here
Typography - is there a font you want?We trust your judgment !
Any Lighting styles you want? Again! we trust your judgement hereeee
Other? Anything else you want to add? HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! *waves*
Of course i'm adding you to the que!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compootor View Post

Thank you so much for the fantastic graphics! I'm sorry I'm late picking these up, I've just been crazy busy lately, and haven't gotten on SS much! I love what you've made me, and I'll start using it immediately <3 <3 <3
I'm so glad you like them Thor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
...because you haven't said the queue was closed so there (Okay, I could've just poked you elsewhere but let's make an official request<3)

What do you want me to call you? Kristin (or whatever you'd like to call me )
What do you want? Set?
What are the sizes for your graphics? max is okay for the avatar/PP, and 450x150 for the sig to correspond with my rotation
What images do you want on them? my postimage gallery for her, or here, or her FC is Tessa Greiner. But obviously, keep whatever pic appropriate for Stas because almost-fifteen-year-old yo
What do you want your graphics to say? Stasya Dalgaard-Volkova, Gryffindor prefect (or something along those lines. I'm open to allowing creativity after all)
Any colors you want or don't want? Mm, her font color is #ee6aa7 if you can work that in, but otherwise anything is okay
Typography - is there a font you want? We're not picky
Any Lighting styles you want? *points to the last answer*
Other? Anything else you want to add? I think you know Stas well enough. <3 And ily. And no rush.
KRISTIN! HI :LOVED: you've got some beautiful graphics coming up

que is full

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________