View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 12:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"Thanks so much," Zander smiled, walking inside as he was ushered in. The blonde wasn't really sure if he was meant to sit just yet or whether he was supposed to wait to sit or if he was supposed to stand the whole time or-- Y'know, all your average adult worries. So instead, he opted to stand rather awkwardly, watching as January made her way around the office to set her stuff down and start the tea.

"Yeah, no, I love it. It's great. Awesome," he nodded. He LOVED his job. Had he ever mentioned that? "Definitely the right fit," hopefully there weren't any complaints about him... Sometimes with parents you never know, but he did do his very best to make good impressions on all of them. Plus, he really took the job seriously so that surely helped, right?

"I was actually wondering if I could run an idea by you?"

He was, of course, hesitant to come here in the first place and make some new proposals. But the daycare had SO much potential and Zander wanted to help it grow, y'know? He hadn't been working long and seniority was obviously a thing here buuuuuuuut he had some REALLY cool ideas. Mhm.

As she got set up, January used magic to get the tea ready so she could free her hands and focus on her guest. She was pleased that he seemed to love his job. They sure needed someone like him and he seemed quite perfect for the job. "Oh, good," she responded.

Returning to her desk, January placed her purse on the floor and then looked up at the boy man when he asked if he could run an idea by her. She was only mildly surprised, but she was even more curious and eager. He seemed bright, he did. So she was curious. "Of course, please do. And please, sit down." She hoped he wasn't standing because he was uncomfortable...

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise