View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 04:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Zander didn't mind waiting. Well, typically he did, but seeing as there wasn't much else going this morning he didn't mind at all. Though he was slightly worried that he had come by at the wrong time. He honestly should've figured that January was busy with what could be one of a million different things. She was the undersecretary to THE Minister of Magic (a very strange bloke btw). She wasn't just any regular department head, she was essentially THE department head. It made him nervous.

He was actually just about to turn right back around and head over to the atrium when he heard her voice calling from behind. "'Morning," he smiled feeling much more at ease. He didn't really have much of a relationship with his previous boss, but January Bones was incredibly welcoming. It helped a lot. "Uh, not at all," he shook his head. He had been here for a bit, but in her defense... It was his own fault. "That'd be awesome... If you have time? I understand if you need to get settled and stuff, didn't mean to catch you before you even got a chance to clock in," he admitted rather sheepishly.

He liked his job a lot, had he mentioned that part?

Didn't need to lose it on account of being overly enthusiastic. Now that would be embarrassing.

You know, it was interesting how similar their thoughts were. Being the department head also made HER nervous. Odd.

January was typically a welcoming person, and in this case she was even more so due to the fact that he was such a charming young man. Who loved children! Perfect. January ushered the boy young man into her office. "Oh. of course, I have time. Come on in, I'll start some tea." Because she always made tea once she got to her office and she was eager to share it with someone other than the Minister.

Entering her office, January took off her coat and wandlessly sent it drifting over to her chair where it then lay gracefully over the back. Then she went to a little cupboard where her tea set sat and began putting it together.

"I do hope you're enjoying your new position," she said curiously, glancing back to look at him, making sure he was making himself comfortable. She hoped he wasn't here with a complaint of any sort. But, of course, if he was she would take it seriously and do whatever she could to help.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise