View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 03:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pucki View Post
SPOILER!!: Night and Emmalyn

Shera nodded towards Night understandingly.

"I've always wanted to fly on a plane. It's pretty cool that muggles have also developed a way to fly... but thats more like Floo for us I think? Because I think most people fly for fun these days," she mused aloud. The lonely reason she knew what aeroplanes were, was because she knew that you were meant to avoid flying high enough to catch the attention of planes.

Head tilted to the side for a moment. "Um... I don't know whether or not they have auditions for being the commentator... you might be able to talk to the headmistress or to the flying instructor?" Because Shera was going to completely support EVERYONE in getting involved with Quidditch. Then she turned her attention back towards Emmalyn. "Good luck! I think I'd prefer Chaser or Beater?" she knew she'd already said good luck but she was really hoping that her friend made the team!

The wii was like a movie but it was a game. "So you can interact with it unlike in the movie? And how do you play?" this was an entirely new world that Emmalyn and Night were introducing to her. And it was very intriguing.

And what should they do? "I'll leave that up to both of you to decide," she was going to learn a lot no matter what they did!
She nodded her head in confirmation about the wii being like a kind of movie that you could interact with. "You use the controller and move your body around. The game follows your commands. I used to think it was like magic, but not so much anymore. Real magic is so much better.'

"Night, should we show Shera how to play a game?" She asked as she started towards the Wii game shelf. There were so many games to choose from and a few of her favorites were even there. Then she glanced around to see if there was a wii balance board to use. A few of her favorite games used the balance board and she thought Shera would get a kick out of playing one of them.

She turned back towards the girls after she eyed the balance board. "If you would rather, we could also just watch a movie."Although, they didn't have any popcorn or candy. It was the treats that made movies the best. She wondered if the would be allowed to have popcorn and candy in there for movie watching. Maybe just in one corner. She'd have to ask the professor the next time she saw her.