View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 05:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Pucki
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Shera Ben-Ari
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
In search of something to do after she finished reading her latest book, Emmalyn found herself in a room filled with all of her favorite things from home. "Oh my goodness! This is fantastic!" She giddily ran into the room and imediatley started searching the various DVDs. Just as she was about to scan the second shelf, Emmalyn noticed she wasn't alone.

She turned towards the other girl and realized it was the girl from the train. "Hi again, isn't this the best room ever?" Distracted once again, Emmalyn headed over to one of the computers and clicked it on. "Don't you miss this from home? I know we have all of this magic here, but I miss my computer and time vegging out in front of the T.V."

"I'm Emmalyn, by the way. I'm just horrible with names. What's your name again?" She knew she was terrible at remembering names. She had even tried all of the tricks like making a rhyme with their name, and saying there name at least three times after they tell you. Nothing seemed to help her remember.
Despite or maybe because of her confusion, Shera immediately found her attention drawn to the other girl that ran into the room. She looked familiar, and Shera immediately recognised that they had spent time together on the train but for the life of her she couldn't remember the girls name. She was relieved when Emmalyn admitted that she had forgotten Shera's name.

Smiling brightly at her she shrugged her shoulders. "That's fine, there's been so many people to meet in the last few days... I forgot yours too," she admitted. "But it's nice to meet you again Emmalyn, my name's Shera."

Did she miss any of this?

"Uh.... no?" she admitted, looking across at the other girl in confusion. "I've never seen any of these things... they're muggle things right? Can you tell me what they do... and how to use them?"