Thread: Games & Sports: Ludicrous Patents Division
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 04:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Open to anyone!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Another year of work to look forward to. Joy. Javi was in an extra foul mood this morning - which was usually the norm, but today he was particularly bitter. Everything that had been happening with his parents lately, and the revelation that he had a brother, who was an AMERICAN no less, had really been messing with him. That, and his disastrous meeting with his best friend's husband that had NOT gone well at all...

It had been a rough couple of months. Cami had been acting out too. Probably feeding off his energy or something. In fact, he was getting desperate to calm her down, and was debating doing something drastic. Like adopting a dog or something for her to play with.

No, he would not let himself stoop to that level. Nope.

Instead, he tried to focus on his work. He glanced at the pile of patents that had been dropped off that morning and pulled out the first one, reading over the file. Sloppy application, the description of the spell was haphazard...yeah, no. This was getting rejected in a heartbeat.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid