Thread: International Cooperation Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 05:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Katja checked her diamond watch... looked like she was going to be fashionably on-time. Good, she was a little worried. She'd been tied up in a chat with one of her associates back in Denmark, and the conversation took a bit longer than expected. How mortifying would it be to greet a new department head by being late to the first meeting? Gracious, she didn't think she could handle that kind of humiliation!

The blonde Danish woman took a quick moment to adjust her fascinator before she sauntered into the conference room, looking resplendent in blue and magenta as usual. She was slightly disappointed to see that the old decor was still Okay, time to win over another department head! What was this - the third one since she joined the Ministry? "Good morning, Mr. Phora," she greeted the department head with her most charming smile. "I'm Katja Westergaard, Immigration division head," she added, just in case he didn't remember her (as if that was possible!)

Her smile grew as she noticed the drinks and cookies. She helped herself to a cup of tea and a lemon cookies, daintily nibbling it as she took her seat."Thank you for the refreshments, sir," she said. A little etiquette could go a long way!

The other people at the table (Rani, Victoria, and Violetta) each received a polite nod of acknowledgement. "Good morning, ladies. How are you?" she greeted.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...