Thread: Minister's Office: Announcement Board
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 09:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

January 2095 -

Welcome back to all! We hope you had a wonderful holiday. To those who are new, congratulations on your employment and welcome to level one. Please become familiar with the level and find your assigned area.

If you haven't already, please make sure you paperwork is up to date.

The Minister of Magic has graciously donated a frozen yogurt machine to our level. Please take advantage of this generous gift on your designated break times.

NEW EMPLOYEES:
Please give a warm welcome to our new employee:
Magic "Megan" Gracewood, Career Advisor (Education Office)

DEPARTMENT MEETING:
We will begin the new year with a meeting. Please report to the Conference Room on the first day back at 9:00 AM. I am eager to introduce myself to you and get to know the level. I hope we can become familiar with each other and create great work relationships.

If anyone would like to discuss their current position, promotions or pay raises, please make an appointment with me ASAP and we can discuss the possibilities.

January Pennifold Bones
Senior Undersecretary, Minister's Office

OOC: Welcome back! I know there hasn't been a ton of activity on this level in a while, so I'm hoping we can change that around. The Ministry is now open to all employees. Please DO post your character in the conference room so they can meet their new boss. Feel free to start your own RPs around the level, too! If you need to update your biography, please send me a PM with the update and I'll fix it. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, ideas, please PM me and we'll chat!

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise