Thread: Mysteries: Announcement Tome
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 12:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

JANUARY 2095 [ March 2017]

Unspeakables -

For those of you returning to to the Department of Mysteries, welcome back. To those just joining us in the new year, welcome.

I am pleased to report that the black hole incident of last term has been resolved thanks to the wonder that is Hawking–Zel'dovich radiation. For those of you unfamiliar with this, I suggest you educate yourself by reviewing records in the Chamber of Codes or seeking the instruction of one of our department's Evolutionists or Astronomers as I will not be doing so at this time. Investigation is currently underway and tasked to those Unspeakables assigned to the Space Chamber to figure out how one was able to form undetected and prevention methods for future occurrences.

Further information will be given at a debriefing in the Assembly Chamber - please come with any questions you may have.

And now, a few essential announcements:

NEW EMPLOYEES
Repeated sentiment, but welcome to the Department of Mysteries.

Beaufort, Leonardo [Felixir] - Orb Conductor; HALL OF PROPHECY
Reynolds, Nolan [Lissy Longbottom] - Prophecy Maven; HALL OF PROPHECY
Romanos, Tahnia [Roselyn] - Chronicler; CHAMBER OF CODES

A reminder to all employees to please make sure all your paperwork is up to date.

PAY RAISES & PROMOTIONS
Paygrade
A - Base + 40%
B - Base + 30%
C - Base + 20%
D - Base + 10%
E - Base
F - Base - 5%
G - Base - 10%
Currently all employees are at a E-Base payroll. If you think you qualify for a raise or promotion within your Chamber/Room you are more than welcome to stop by my office and convince me of such. Otherwise I will be carefully monitoring your research and results during the course of the year and will reevaluate each employee as 2094 draws to a close.

Presently, the Department of Mysteries continues to lack a liaison. Interested parties (even those who went through the interview process last year) should stop by my office. Those requiring incentive should know that a Department Liaison gains an additional 200 galleons per month (2400 galleons per year) to their paycheck.

DEPARTMENT WIDE MEETING
All Unspeakables are expected to report to the Assembly Chamber their first day of work promptly at 10 am for a debriefing on the black hole situation described above and some other important matters. All Unspeakables are expected to have run inventory in their respective Chambers and assess any damages that may have occurred over the holiday break. Coffee and a cursory display of pastries will be provided, so if you require more sustenance to help hold your focus then I suggest you eat prior to the meeting.
----

Live long and prosper,

Airey L Flamsteed
Department Head, Department of Mysteries
OOC: Greetings everyone and welcome to a new year in the Ministry of Magic RPG! Please DO post in the Assembly Chamber at your earliest convenience. I will try to keep the meeting as brief as possible but I will be slow moving as RL is a bit chaotic. While we play out this meeting, please DO explore and interact with each other elsewhere within the department - you are NOT confined to just the Assembly Chamber. Use your character's job description as a starting point for playing if you want or if you are looking for some ideas for tasks please feel free to give me a poke.

See you around!

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes