View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 05:14 AM   #20 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It was rotten luck really, falling behind when she knew she had Potions next. The Ravenclaw bolted down the corridor, dismayed at the fact that she didn't see anyone else walking to the Potions lab by the time she hit the dungeon corridor. Merlin's beard someone tell her she wasn't late. See, late was reason enough to run back up to bed--the faster the better to work up a 'fever'--then swallow something to make sure she was sick.

On its own, being sick wasn't the hugest deal, but this was Professor Noble and just about everything she did turned out to be wrong for him so to actually do something wrong....yeah...she'd go ahead and pass on that one thanks.

Jessa skidded to a stop at the door, slipping in just as the man appeared there
to slam it shut.

Phew, talk about a close call!

The Ravenclaw mumbled a greeting to the man before taking a seat at the very back. Now that she wasn't in danger of the man's ire, she could focus on the danger of having her lungs shut down from the sudden sprint. Jessa reached into her pocket, pulling for her inhaler and taking a few puffs while the man began the lesson. She didn't have time to look about and let her curiosity wander, that was reserved for being a few minutes early to class and being afforded all the time in the world.

For her, it was already time to settle down.

"Your taste'll be pretty skewed when you've got a stuffy nose for the reason Skylar touched on. One of its links is to smell." Breeeeeathe.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.