View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 02:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan P. Nickels View Post
"Do you know what that's from?" he asked. "It's from a muggle show - do you know it?" Because it was just one of the best muggle shows ever created. I LOVE LUCY. "And you look like her, Lucy! How FITTING!" he beamed so wide that all his teeth were showing. They were puuuurrrrdddddy white and shiny! "Also PLEASE call me Morgan...we're two peas in a pod now, dearie!"

He sit on January's desk and crossed his arms. Getting comfortable. Cozy. Wiggling his buttocks on her beautiful and SHINY DESK. "So, are you ready to be office buddies?!"
No... No, she did not understand the reference. Honestly, she didn't know it was a reference from anything, much less a muggle show. She offered him a polite laugh. "No, I haven't ever seen that." But apparently she looked like Lucy? She hoped that was a good thing.

"Yes, Morgan, of course..." It was strange being on a first name basis with the Minster of Magic. Firstly because she was used to being a lowly little Creatures employee and now she was up and front in the Minister's office. And apparently they were friends. Two peas in a pod? Interesting.

..... January paused and turned to look at him. Office buddies? "Buddies?" she repeated skeptically. "Well, we're just around the corner from each other." His office was just... right down the hall, right? She supposed they could be "buddies"...

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise