View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 04:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Cass nearly snorted at the mention of boy trouble. Why did that topic always seem to be the first people thought of? It was actually the first time in three years she WASN’t really having boy troubles. Fifth year was the crush on her ball date and the previous had been her crush on Levi. No, this was all academic. This was all about her future. “Life…” the seventh year stated at first, her mind reeling as she tried to come up with the right words to elaborate to the woman. Surely as a professor and a woman and someone who likely had to study much in her career would understand.
“What I should be doing in the future…or doing to create my future. Or something else.” See…complicated. And it had seemed bad enough in her fifth year when she had first seen Professor Hirsch about future plans and tests to focus on for her OWLs. Now it was sooooo much closer and appeared sooooo much more pressured.
Sitting there on the cold stone floor with her back against the wall a few feet from Cassandra she was reminded that she wasn't a teenager anymore. Laurel was already starting to feel how her feet were getting cold and soon her hands would follow. Pulling her wand out she uttered a non verbal spell that made a warm blanket appear that she nestled around her legs.

As Cassandra uttered the word life and then elaborated what she meant Laurel asked "Would you like me to conjur up a warm blanket for you too?" Still gripping her wand she apologized quietly and sincerely. "Sorry for jumping to the boy trouble conclusion. Many that come to my door do that because of love troubles." It was a fact.

"Do you have a dream job? Or something your passionate about like charms, qudditch, dada or similar? The ministry have loads of jobs to offer." It'd ease the pressure off if Cassandra figured that out with or without her divining assistance.