View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 06:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

SPOILER!!: things
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
HAI JESSE AND WELCOME BACK TO MM's! It's so great to have you here again

Your work is absolutely beautiful and I really love the theme you've got going on *admires*
Kitakins! Hiii! thank you i'm having soooo much fun making these! I saw the designs and I couldn't not use them they were so pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
ayyyyyyyyy i like the new shop
ARIANA HEEEEEY yeah, its new its colorful its free *gasp*
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Eeeeeee, hi! Your examples are good and I want some graphics! I didn't see a request form, so I'll try to be as specific as possible?

I would like a signature. Size 400 x 180 px.
I would ALSO like an avatar, 100x100 px (standard).
The model is Zoey Deutch, preferably with her brown hair (when she was a bit younger) like this or this and this (sorry for the watermarks) Feel free to use any pictures you want/find.
I don't care about color schemes, really. Whatever looks good? (is that ok?)
TEXT: Natalie McKinley. (you can throw in "fourth year slytherin" if you feel like adding more typography elements but I'm lazy and who knows if I'll change her siggy when she moves onto 5th year lol)

I just want you to work your magic and go with what feels good. Let me know if you have more questions for me to answer.
thanks Sarah! I'm excited to get to work on your graphics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Eeeeeee, hi! Your examples are good and I want some graphics! I didn't see a request form, so I'll try to be as specific as possible?

I would like a signature. Size 400 x 180 px.
I would ALSO like an avatar, 100x100 px (standard).
The model is Zoey Deutch, preferably with her brown hair (when she was a bit younger) like this or this and this (sorry for the watermarks) Feel free to use any pictures you want/find.
I don't care about color schemes, really. Whatever looks good? (is that ok?)
TEXT: Natalie McKinley. (you can throw in "fourth year slytherin" if you feel like adding more typography elements but I'm lazy and who knows if I'll change her siggy when she moves onto 5th year lol)

I just want you to work your magic and go with what feels good. Let me know if you have more questions for me to answer.
one request coming up -- eh, not a true 'request' form (i feel like you guys all know the deal by now), i just had suggestions in the 'rules' for graphic quality and colors you might want (ect)

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________