View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 01:49 AM   #19 (permalink)
Somnium

Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

SPOILER!!: Jessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
A frog?

Jessa tilted her head, fixing the girl with a curious look. She'd been chasing a frog somewhere around here? It'd gotten away? Naturally, this left the Ravenclaw with a few questions. She didn't find many girls chasing amphibians within the castle. Most had other ideas of fun. "What're you gonna do with it when you find it?" Was perhaps the loudest question to move to the forefront of her mind.

"I haven't seen it, but I reckon it couldn't have gone too far." It was, afterall, a frog and this was a long corridor.

She'd been about to look down the corridor, expecting to see it'd stopped hopping now that it'd stopped being chased but the little droplets of red against the girl's skin proved more interesting. "D'you want me to take care of that for you?" She could. For years now the Ravenclaw had dabbled in healing charms and potions, mostly for herself because her experiments could sometimes get out of hand, but it was effective all the same.

Steffi was searching the floor, "I was wanting to use it for practice with spells..." Just like transfiguration stuff... not like typical slytherin kill and torture crap. She sighed and looked at the older girl, shifting her weight back and forth. "Yeah, couldnt have gotten too far." She nodded and sighed.

She glanced down at her knees, surprise showing. "Oh... yikes..." She looked at the older girl in amazement. "You know how to heal that?" Awe showed on her small feautres and she nodded. "Yes, please... I am Steffi by the way..." She shifted her weight a few more times, looking at the Ravenclaw.