View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 04:55 AM   #18 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnium View Post

Steffi looked up at the older girl. She rubbed away the tears that came from the shock and slight pain of falling. "Theres no fire but now I lost a frog somewhere around here..." She swung her head around, searching for the little guy. "Have you seen where it went off too?" Since she already apologize to the claw, she didnt feel the need to say sorry again. She stood up and brushed herself off. She was trying to hunt down the frog."Ill hate to have to go to find another one... it was messy trying to get this one." She let out a sigh. The 2nd year slytherin didnt notice that she had scraped up her knees and was having a little bit of blood trickling down. She was more concern with where the frog went to.
A frog?

Jessa tilted her head, fixing the girl with a curious look. She'd been chasing a frog somewhere around here? It'd gotten away? Naturally, this left the Ravenclaw with a few questions. She didn't find many girls chasing amphibians within the castle. Most had other ideas of fun. "What're you gonna do with it when you find it?" Was perhaps the loudest question to move to the forefront of her mind.

"I haven't seen it, but I reckon it couldn't have gone too far." It was, afterall, a frog and this was a long corridor.

She'd been about to look down the corridor, expecting to see it'd stopped hopping now that it'd stopped being chased but the little droplets of red against the girl's skin proved more interesting. "D'you want me to take care of that for you?" She could. For years now the Ravenclaw had dabbled in healing charms and potions, mostly for herself because her experiments could sometimes get out of hand, but it was effective all the same.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.