View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 12:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticStrawberry View Post
Juni just crossed her arms at that comment of Zoryn’s. Who wanted to be in some stupid play. And with her. NOT JUNI. NO offense to Myers for trying at this point to keep things going and doing something like the play. ”Just keep telling yourself that.” She smirked. Only now she was regretting even wasting her breath on this kid. Juni was really just over Zoryn’s many and may she add ridiculous ways of trying to make Juni feel less than worthy. Zoryn really had some pathetic attempts. And guess what the Ravenclaw remained unfazed by it.

Well she must of hit a nerve by the look of that stank eye. And the strikes against her continued, Juniper could pretty much smell the desperation on the girl. Gryffindors, so dramatic, right? ”Oh I thought it was just being they wanted you to feel like you are actually important.” In fact she knew that was the reason. Poor little Zoryn… Another smile crossed her face. ”I am. My brother and his girlfriend are both professionals, I trained with them some over the summer.” So yeah she was ready for it. No matter how shiny her captains badge was, Juni had actually worked for if she made the team. She made it on talent and not had it given to her out of pity. Poor Gryffindors being stuck with her as a captain.
Zoryn was sure that's why Juni didn't audition again. Plus the girl had TOTALLY tanked her role last year because clearly Zoryn Amari Spinnet stole the show with her interpretive 'ground' dance. It wasn't surprising that the ravenclaw didn't want to get upstaged again. Such a shame though 'cause Zoryn would LOVE to show her up. Just sayin. Instead of giving Juni any sort of satisfaction with a response, Zor just made a face to mock her. Take that, you limp piece of lettuce! HA.

"Oh wow!" Was Zoryn supposed to be impressed? Because she was... NOT. So what if Juni had Quidditch playing family. Zoryn's surname was like an ode to Quidditch. If anyone had the leg up here, it was her. AND she had the badge!!!! That meant SOMETHING even if J was trying to demonize it.

All sorts of fed up, Zoryn couldn't help but sing a tune... In her own rendition of a song from an old muggle musical (Grease)... Only with some alterations to fit the moment."Loooook at me, I'm Juni P!" She giggled, dancing circles around the Ravenclaw. "Lousy with stupidity. Won't admit defeat, but Zor's got me beat! I can't, I'm Juni P!"

How 'bout them apples?

Not only was she mega talented and going to get a role in the musical, but her creativity would clearly help Gryffindor beat everyone in Quidditch.

You've just been served.

You are Lemon!