Thread: The Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 03:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Poolicious

DIMC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alyce LeFrique
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arjuna Subianto
International Cooperation
x3
Pooh Bear | Fabio | Sith Lord | Fab & Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee only realized as Alyce got closer and closer that she wasn't as tall as she originally thought, which meant she leaned down as far as she could without risking losing her own balance. "You're welcome." Hopefully she didn't mind the strawberry sugar quills because that was the only flavor she had left right now.

Once Alyce had the camera in hand, Rylee moved to sit up again on the topiary. "Uh-huh." Nods. "Just look through the hole and click the button. My sister charmed it for me so it focuses perfectly on it's own." That's all that really made it magical. Nothing fancy or overly needed.

Getting herself comfortable or as comfortable as one could be up on a lion topiary the ginger haired child smiled brightly waiting for the picture to be taken.
Yes, well she's not that tall. But she still growing. And no, she didn't mind the strawberry flavor quills. It's not her favorite flavors but it's okay.

"Ah. I see. So basically it work like muggle camera then. Got it!" She step back a few steps from the topiary. She aimed the lens at the Gryffindor and noticed the camera focuses perfectly on it's own just like the first year said. Neat. Wonder if she could make her camera like this too. Hmmm.... "Say cheese." Alyce clicked the button as Rylee smiled brightly. "I think I got it." Hopefully.

I know we're gonna be stronger than you'll ever known