Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 12:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Did Zita look like a house elf? "Well..." Felicity started, before biting her tongue, although a sly glint remained in her eye. It probably wasn't the best idea to insult the girl - she was only a kid, really, and surely would grow out of such entitled behaviours? Hopefully. She didn't say anything about Myrtle getting a job, aside from rolling her eyes a little. If Zita wasn't going to do the decent thing, what made her thing that Myrtle should?

With a couple of flicks of her wand, Felicity sent a couple of toilet paper rolls sailing from the cupboard into the toilet stalls, and the rubbish into the bin. Really, it wasn't difficult.

"I wouldn't try using a charm whilst you're... You know, using the bathroom," the American said, wincing a little at the thought. Goodness, she didn't want to be the one Zita was putting her hands on if she'd use her wand in the stall - that was just not hygienic in the slightest. I mean, sure, one could polish their wand regularly, but she wasn't planning to touch hers before washing her hands.

And, as if summoned by Zita's mean comment, here was Myrtle herself. With a roll of her eyes in the other Slytherin's direction, she shook her head. No, she - like Hanna - was just here to 'have a wee'. The phrase almost made her giggle.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽