View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 05:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
Seeing Di open up and talk about her family and her homesickness made Farah smile despite the sad topic. Di was finally opening up to her. Farah sat up, listening with intent as she told her story. "Wow, so that must be a big change to go from there to here." Even the princess part. Hmmm... she wanted to get Di a tiara or something to help make her feel more like a princess here.

She couldn't do anything about her parents. She did glance around to see if she had a picture of them here. Farah had one of her parents proudly on her nightstand.

"That's what I love the most about New Delhi. The food." Hogwarts knew about food. But they didn't know how to spice things up. Farah was a big fan of the spice. "I wonder if we asked the elves if they could get certain things, if you could make some stuff in the kitchens? Kinda help with that homesickness??" Farah asked, looking at Di. "Can you make those?"
"Yeah, it was. Sometimes I feel like... I don't fit it here." She confessed. Everything here was soooo different back in Mahoutokoro or in Singapore and it just made her felt lost most times. Sigh. Why nobody had told her it was difficult to adjust and fit in here? There should be a manual book like How to Survive Being a New Student: Hogwarts Edition.

Farah was right, the food here was different. Even though sometimes she could enjoy the stuffs that the house elves had prepared but still.... There was something different and it's not a bad thing that she missed the cuisine back home, okay? Making some stuffs in the kitchen? Oh dear, even though it was not a bad idea but...... "I... can't. I have never cooked anything in my entire life." That sounded pretty embarrassing but true. Even her own mother had rarely seen in a kitchen cooking something because they have maids to do that #TotallyRichGirlProblems

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.