Thread: The Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 12:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Poolicious

DIMC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alyce LeFrique
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arjuna Subianto
International Cooperation
x3
Pooh Bear | Fabio | Sith Lord | Fab & Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
The way the older girl was watching her was slightly unnerving. Was she worried she would fall or something? She was sure she wouldn't and even if by some strange lack of luck that she did somehow fall she wouldn't blame the girl. It would have been her own fault. That was one thing about Rylee, she always admitted to something if it were her own doing.

Great! Rylee rummaged through her bag and pulled out a sugar quill as well as the chocolate frog holding both out to Alyce. She had to grip onto the topiary and lean downwards to do so but it was okay. "Here you go!"

With her usually Rylee type smile in place she pulled out her magical camera to show her. "I don't need many photos... just one will do." See she wasn't being a true brat and asking for tons of photos.
Maybe she should try to be more subtle because she's pretty sure Rylee noticed she's watching her.

Alyce got up wand walked towards the topiary. She had to stand on tiptoe to reach the sugar quill and chocolate frog. "Thanks." She hoped the little girl had a tight grip on the topiary. The Slytherin put the foods in her pocket.

"Okay. One picture." Got it. She took the camera from Rylee's hand and noticed that it's a magical camera. Not a muggle one. She know how to use a muggle camera but she never used a magical camera before. Wonder if they work the same? Better ask the owner. "What should I do? Do I just press the button like muggle camera?"

I know we're gonna be stronger than you'll ever known