Thread: Ilvermorny: Horned Serpent Common Room
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 02:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

What... was that girl doing? Maesi hadn't really noticed before, being self-absorbed in her own issues, but her eyes drifted to the magazine clippings scattered around her. It looked like some sort of arts and crafts project, the type that girls with no social lives took part in. Actually, it looked like something her sister would do, but before she could comment, the girl spoke.

Pay someone?? The very idea. "I'm sure that will help me with my JARVEYs," she said a bit haughtily as she distractedly played with a lock of hair. "And I doubt that I can pay someone to do those for me.... I prefer to spend my money on better things anyway." Such as some of the things the one girl was cutting out of magazines. Not that Maesi had all that much money in the first place though.

Ugh, these girls were so boring. It was probably good that neither of them wanted to be a part of the drama club, or at least what they probably thought it was about. Yes, Maesi had just asked them to gauge their interest, but not everyone belonged on the stage underneath the spotlight. She wouldn't put it so straightforward though. She wasn't that rude.

"Oh you wouldn't have to act or anything, if you're shy," she let them know as she pulled out her nail file. "We need all sorts of people, even behind the scenes. It takes so many to put together a successful show. You could do something... artsy or craftsy..." She gestured to the magazine clippings. "Like paint scenery." Because that was totally the same.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote