View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 06:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
You know, Diandra was not used to tell about her personal life except to one of her closest friend back in Mahoutokoro. But now she had moved from there so practically she had nobody. Perhaps she needed to be more opened up to some certain people and befriend them. Although that's going to be an effort because she was not really good in social situations. Ahem.

The badger sat on her bed, hugging her pillow and told Farah about her homesickness. What did she miss most from home? Everything. Back home, she was treated like a little princess, being loved by her parents (even though sometimes they're just too busy with their job) and also the grandparents. "I missed my parents too..." Especially her father because he's staying back in Singapore while her mother pursued her doctoral degree here in London. "And also... I kind of miss the food." No matter how rich and privileged her family was but they still enjoyed some kind of cheap Singaporean street food, from the Chili crab to fried noodles... And she bet that even most of them were rarely to be found even in Chinatown here. Ah, the more Diandra thought about Singapore and her family, the more she felt homesick.
Seeing Di open up and talk about her family and her homesickness made Farah smile despite the sad topic. Di was finally opening up to her. Farah sat up, listening with intent as she told her story. "Wow, so that must be a big change to go from there to here." Even the princess part. Hmmm... she wanted to get Di a tiara or something to help make her feel more like a princess here.

She couldn't do anything about her parents. She did glance around to see if she had a picture of them here. Farah had one of her parents proudly on her nightstand.

"That's what I love the most about New Delhi. The food." Hogwarts knew about food. But they didn't know how to spice things up. Farah was a big fan of the spice. "I wonder if we asked the elves if they could get certain things, if you could make some stuff in the kitchens? Kinda help with that homesickness??" Farah asked, looking at Di. "Can you make those?"

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff