View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 08:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
What's wrong?

Diandra could not lie because 1) Farah had seen her not in her best mood and 2) Lying was wrong, okay? Her parents had taught her not to lie. But what if she got judged of being a spoiled brat and crybaby by her dorm mates? Nobody likes being called those things, especially herself. Buuuuut... Having known Farah for not a long time, the badger kind of doubted that the girl would judge her since she was like a ray of sunshine or something.

"I miss home." Diandra said in low voice. Did she hear that? Or maybe she should've moved closer to her dorm mates but she didn't feel like getting up from her bed. Sorry not sorry.

Farah was curled on her side, facing Di just in case she wanted to cooperate and pour her heart out to her.... figuratively speaking of course. She waited, listening in the dark for something... anything to be said. She almost rolled back over, thinking she had a lost cause when...

"I miss home."

Farah let out a breath because she knew how that was. Her dad was her best friend. Which was odd because most children did not have their parents as their best friend, but with Farah, she owled her dad multiple times a week and always got a response back shortly. She was definitely a daddy's girl.

"What do you miss most?" Farah asked quietly, trying to see if Di wanted to talk about it. "I miss my parents a lot. My dad especially. He's my best friend.' Di had probably seen her put letters into her heavily decorated box at least twice a week... and grab and re-read them more than that.

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff