Thread: Snake House Pet
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 03:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Angie

DoM
Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerissa M. Tate
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brighton H. Brown
Mysteries

x8
Wowza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qoil View Post
For all the good it did him, he was just about as tall as she was. Wolfric's imperceptible nod indicated that he was indeed Wolfric, but that was less important now. Looking at her, he mulled over the sharing of space with others. "I suppose I didn't really think about the others in the dorm", and as if to settle the matter more for his own benefit than anything else, "yes, it definitely is the bed".

Out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw the house pet's tail quiver.

There was a nagging feeling at the back of his mind, his own brown eyes blinking once.. twice from behind glasses that suddenly pulled back gently, his ears once again atwitch. And there it was, his smile sudden. "I am Wolfric", he clarified. One of the few things he liked about himself was his name and for boys like him, specifically like him, there was special meaning to be found in the littlest of things.

He did not, however, extend his hand like muggles did, nor did he appear to make any further attempt at pleasantries. Instead, he looked expectantly at her, perhaps waiting for her to introduce herself.
Bluntly: "It's all I think about." An exaggeration, to be clear. But it was true, nevertheless; the idea that her dorm-mates might go through her things while she was gone, or even so much as look at them was, well--unpleasant. No that any of Nerissa's things were particular special. But they were hers, completely. One of the few things in the castle that were.

She cut another full glance at him, missing the way the gopher snake's tail flicked. Her skinny arms folded about her chest, suddenly growing up aware of how her favourite pajamas might be deemed little more than ridiculous by others. She had seen the way one of her dorm-mates eyes rove over them, earlier, in a manner that was similar to how her mama watched her when she reached for an additional slice of cake, after dinner. "Nerissa." She supplied, looking at him curiously, extending her hand for him to shake the way she'd seen her papa do countless of times. "Nerissa Tate. Pleased to make your acquaintance."