View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 08:11 PM   #25 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

presents

The search for missing children in Diagon Alley
November, 2094
by: Robert Blackburn

Within the last week, at least five children have been reported missing by their parents after a trip down to the alley.

"I was just talking to the shopkeeper for a second, turned around and she was gone. My wife is going to kill me" Explains Sterling Magnuson, father of one of the missing children.

The whereabouts of these children has yet to be ascertained by Law Enforcement however the public has been assured that they are on the case.

“We have a few leads and are doing everything in our ability to find out where our children are and why they were taken. We won’t stop looking until we find them, and those responsible.” Says Gidyun Yenorin, Head of Department for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement (DMLE).

Xanthe Upstead, Ruby Rose Magnuson, Spencer Muldoon, Yolunda Luna Pappadeaux, and Benji Reynolds are among the missing with several other unconfirmed cases.

Sources have alleged that goblins from Gringotts Bank were spotted at the scenes of the disappearances, with one carrying a noticeably heavy sack that could be described as “child sized”. A motive has not yet been found for the apparent kidnappings and no ransom requests have been brought forward.

However, a relative of one of the missing, Supermodel Actress Justine Janvier has offered up a reward of 350G for the safe return of all those who have gone missing saying, “my niece has been missing and I refuse to rely only on the ministry. I'll pay anyone who can give me concrete information about where she is.”

It is being asked that if you know anything about these disappearances or notice anything out of the ordinary, you contact Law Enforcement immediately. Parents are also being urged to keep a close eye on their children while conducting business in Diagon Alley.