Thread: Snake House Pet
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 02:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Angie

DoM
Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerissa M. Tate
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brighton H. Brown
Mysteries

x8
Wowza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qoil View Post
The tap tap of fingers took a while to register in his mind. Wolfric's ears twitched slightly when he realised it wasn't his imagination and very slightly squinted when he turned to look at the very bright Slytherin. "I can't get used to the bed just yet", he had already begun explaining, a habit he loathed in himself but often caught in time. Unable to really focus with his horrible posture, he assumed the golden spots might be snitches. Straightening up, he gave the girl his full attention. Looking up at her, he must have seemed at a disadvantage, and it dawned on him fast that to anyone else watching he would look rather vulnerable.

Wolfie began to stand up.
She opened her mouth, the words almost out before stopping herself and shutting it close. Nerissa pursed her lips, as if by doing so she was making sure her I did not ask would not come pouring out. She remained quiet, a beat longer, looking at her fellow first year curiously. Or, scrutinized him. He'd already confessed to being unused to his new bed, a sentiment she could understand well.

But whether or not she was willing to share that was another matter entirely. Although she was remarkably more relaxed now that she'd been away from more than a month, well--it was still difficult. Eleven years of growing without people her own age to relate to could not be easily ignored. In the end, she settled for a brief nod. "I am not used to sharing my space with... others." Which was true, though not the reason why she was still awake. "You are Wolfric, yes?"