Thread: Request Shop: Caffeine Kiss
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 10:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
omg yes youre back. *waits for a spot to open*
queue is officially all cleared up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
JEENNNNNNNNN *screams happily* i love you
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!! BUT iloveyoutoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
UMMMM...These are SO BEAUTIFUL, are you kidding me?! I love the colors and the options and THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I'll credit as soon as they're in! <33 You did an amazing job per usual!
omg. Just SOOOOOoooO glad you like them <333 and thank you so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
*whispers*

I just wanna sayyyy, I LOVE seeing you back in Malkins!!! Your graphics are so very stalk-worthy / drool-worthy *envies*

And I'm gonna request when there's a spot
omg ;____; you'regonnamakemecry. thank you so much and I love being back and all around you lovely people <333
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
JENN you're BACK and WITH A NEW SHINY SHOP

i am ready to stalk

ahem
idk who this jenn you're speaking of is but yeah i heard there might possibly be a jenn back with a shop.
haha. thanks so much and i look forward to your stalking?

Stephie;;
omgggggg i miss you so much and cannot WAIT to hang out with you again. whenever you're in the city next please please please hit me up <3 until then, I hope these graphics will suffice ♥ sorry about the quality ;___; let me know if you want me to email/share the original so you can upload it at a better quality
Photos!: steph

Shannon;;
I MISSED YOU THE MOSTEST. please tell everybody because it's true. Soooo excited to be back and making graphics for you again!! WE'RE BACK IN ACTION BBY ;D and I knoooow you said you didn't want text in the pp/av but i hope it works for a background? if not then let me know! It's a quick fix ♥ sorry about the quality ;___; let me know if you want me to email/share the original so you can upload it at a better quality
Photos!: shannon

queue;;
two spots available
two spots available

UPDATE;; so i noticed that postimage seems to be killing the quality of the graphics. if you want me to send you the higher quality graphics, all you have to do is send me a message and I'd be more than happy to send you a better quality version of your graphics within the SS graphic limits <333

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...