View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 04:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Portraits
Always the Tone of Surprise
Streeler

Tell Them I'm Trapped in an Oil Painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

"Hello" Was the first year lost maybe being clear up in the tower?
Though he could be exploring and Zita could fully understand that. She enjoyed exploring the castle when she was younger. Her thoughts went to her adventures with Liam and that was in the past where she wanted to leave the thoughts. "Oh I was just walking around and this portrait started to talk or trying to get my attention, I'm not fully sure yet. I don't understand why it so dusty." Honestly it looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in years, which was very suspicious to Zita.

Pulling out her wand she pointed it towards the portrait and did the movement, "Scourgify" Now that it was clean could they maybe see who was in it and why they hadn't been cleaned.
Petronella squinted and squinted trying to see out through the dust and dirt at the students when suddenly it was like a someone pulled up a curtain and she could see again! Bursting with gratiude and appreciation the purple crinole, plum senior woman exclaimed from the portrait frame. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you dear you are a life saver! What is your name? I'm Petronella." Gesturing to her friends in blue and red crinoles that still looked like sour apples Petronella introduced. "And these are my friends Gladys and Rosemary."