Thread: Ilvermorny: Horned Serpent Common Room
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 01:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Curious, that was one way to describe Dita. Another was weirdly into other people's ideas, life stories and day to day business, essentially humanity and all the things that made humans unique and mundane. In this case Data was transfixed by Acer's beauty, cold energy and the simple flick of her long bony wrists as she cut through the magazine. Dita wondered if this was what she'd read about in books- infatuation and love or just a weird obsession stemming from, well, wanting desperately to cling to someone (preferably Liri), anyone.

Except the thoughts weren't so clean and orderly, most of it could have been described as a jumbled brain battle. Lobe against Lobe in a heavy weight match over logic and hormones. "I like watching people at work." Dita said, tucking her bitten fingers into her dungaree pockets and half-waddling to better peer over Amelia Acer's robed shoulder. Dita found herself nodding in agreement before she'd properly formed an opinion. "Mine are too, except for the windows but they only do so much for the aesthetic of the room." a truth told double when the weather shifted and the sky was grey grey grey for days at a time.

Masi walked in, or Dita would rather have said crashed into the conversation- she knew the older girl- not very well, not really but she often watched Madelyn and Masi around the castle as the two were as loud as she was quiet. Drama club... it hadn't sounded bad before- but then again the thought of being on stage in the midst of a billion lights an with a billion eyes on her- it wasn't appealing. Dita shook her head, large brown eyes shifting from Amelia's bony wrists to watch Masi's gestures with only a mild interest before returning to the brown girl.

"I don't think so."

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence
nicole black is offline   Reply With Quote