View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 02:10 AM   #24 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

presents

The Bachelor comes to the Wizarding World

October, 2094
by: Gerald Rush

Based on a popular reality show from muggle television many years ago, The Bachelor: Wizard Edition has made its first debut in 2093. Seven contestants participated to fight for the bachelor’s heart. The contestants came from a variety of backgrounds, and include a fashion designer, a healer, and a businesswoman, among others. Every contestant got an opportunity to spend a lovely evening with the bachelor on a mysterious date with the purpose of getting to know each other better. On the last day, our bachelor gave a rose to one woman as a sign that he was interested to continue pursuing a relationship with her.

Allen O’Donnell, A hunky Irishman, was selected to be the first wizarding bachelor. He is a herbologist who is also part-owner of O’Donnell greenhouse in Dublin. He was talked into participating by his sister. At first, Allen didn’t think he could deal with all the women, but surprisingly he said he enjoyed every single moment of every date he had been on.

He ended up giving the rose to Regina Watson, explaining, "On our date trip to Andalusia, I felt a connection happened with Regina and I knew that she was the one"

Perhaps one of the reasons why our bachelor found himself captivated by Regina is that she is a fellow herbologist. The Ravenclaw alumna joined this competition solely just for challenge aspect, but eventually, she was attracted by Allen's personality.

"He was a patient and true gentleman." She explained. Regina said she was shocked but ecstatic when she got the rose.

"I hadn’t expected him to choose me from among the other contestants. I mean, me! He chose me. It was surreal…" Even though Allen hasn't yet proposed to her, they still continue to date and see if things will go further. Regina plans to travel with Allen around the world looking exotic magical plants together.

The next season The Bachelor is turning into the Bachelorette and they are looking for one lucky to play that part. If interested send your owls to the show's director.

Last edited by Bazinga; 01-21-2018 at 08:11 PM.