Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 10:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

AH, so Hanna deducted that it was the older Slytherin who had passed the toilet paper. She washed her hands and smiled at the girl in the mirror. She was VERY appreciative of passing her paper, even though it was just paper. It was more of a saving. She'd saved Hanna from a very uncomfortable position. What if she'd had to come OUT of the stall to look for paper?

But what the older girl appeared to have in friendliness, the younger, but still older than Hanna, Slytherin girl seemed a bit brash. Hanna tried to resist the natural response of widening her eyes. WHAT? Was there some kind of... bad blood between them?

And what dumb ghost girl!?

Hanna found herself nodding dumbly. Summoning charm, CHECK. "I- I will," she said. She'd aspire to it. Err... but did she have to be the one to approach Professors to dob in the house elves? Hanna chewed on her lip and nodded. Right. No, well she could do this, couldn't she? She WAS at Hogwarts, at boarding school. She could find someone. Maybe Professor Marchand.

At the thought of heading out, she heard a WAIL, and her hands snapped over her ears. "WHAT IS THAT?!" She yelled over the sound. Right, so THIS was the dubm ghost girl the Slytherin was talking about.

Hanna's face fell in HORROR as the ghost turned on her. "N-nn-n-nnnnnoo," she stammered. "I-I-I j-just needed a wee." Was that TMI?

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move