Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 09:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Hogwarts RP roulette, aka Erik/Théo and if anyone wants to crash
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Being back at Hogwarts meant more exploring, or at least that was what Stasya did when she wasn’t in classes or out at the barns, and she’d had an idea. Okay, maybe it wasn’t her idea exactly, but there were all sorts of reasons why the Gryffindor common room wasn’t enough. There was a lot there, but the tower wasn’t necessarily big enough for all the Gryffindors and their personalities. However much she didn’t really count herself amongst the Zoryns and Sorayas and the others she shared the tower with. Plus, if they had another space, there might not be the need to sneak others in if they wanted to spend time with them. And it would also give them a place to hide if they didn’t want to go to lessons or who knew what else because the first place professors would look if they wondered where they were was the common room.

It was only when she’d found the spare office that the idea had crystallized. It wasn’t the Room of Requirement, so that meant they’d have to figure out how to decorate the room to their liking. But also, the fact there wasn’t anything other than all the hidden nooks and crannies behind lock and key in the room seemed to make it perfect in her mind. It was a clean slate, with a level of adventure to it. A mystery, and she found herself wondering who might be the best person to help with this mission as she started looking around.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero