View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 03:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Zoryn's face didn't so much as falter when Juniper made her comment about the play auditions. Obviously it was meant to be a jab in reference to her smaller role in the previous play put on by the school. But y'know what, since that time Zoryn had decided that her part wasn't actually small and that she was the MOST important person in the play. Not only did she blow it out of the water and do the BEST out of all the performers, but also the ground is a very vital piece of our daily lives. SO really, she was the LEAD. "Mhm, are you gonna audition?" Zoryn was trying to sound disinterested, but lowkey she really wanted to know. 'Cause it'd be SOOOOOO awesome to make Juniper feel bad about the role she'd get y'know? Nothing says AWESOME like payback, amiright?

Annnnnyyyyyywaaaaaayyyyys, there were more important things that Zoryn could hold over her head. For example, the fact that she had a badge and Juniper DIDN'T. Ha. "I don't know if I'll have enough time for it with all of the awesome stuff I'm gonna be doing as Quidditch Captain," she smiled innocently. She ever-so-casually (read: not casually whatsoever) tossed her hair back so that her badge could be completely visible. She even took a moment to shiny it with her sleeve so that the light would bounce off and hopefully hit Juni in the face.

Heh.

U mad?

Soooo Juni was starting to wonder if there was a point to this conversation. Next time she would just have to remember not to engage in a conversation with this one. It just wasn’t worth the time or effort to go out of her way to rub things in. She had more important things to do. She crossed her arms. Not impressed, and she would never be impressed by this kid. She shrugged a shoulder and flipped her hair back. ”No, probably not. I’m way to busy for something so unoriginal. Let’s be honestly The wizard of Oz is.. Well it’s a bit outdated Don’t you think?” Myers wrote the one last term. It was a total original.

And cue the eyeroll…. Of course she would throw her badged self in her face. Only after she oh-so-casually reminded her of her minor role. The Ravenclaw however reasoned with herself that the other girl had only been given the badge to boost her self esteem after being given the role of the ground in the play. And to only feed Zoryn’s need to feel important. ”I didn’t know you could play.” That she was most certain of. Shielding her eyes, not that it was blinding her she just didn’t want to see it. Nor did she care. ”Oh yeah. I noticed it at the feast. I thought it was just some food on your robes at first.” A smirk appeared on her face. Secretly Juniper wished the best for her… because Gryffindor was going to need it having her as captain. Theo was the real quidditch player for Gryffindor in her book. Him or Genny Tate. Not “Zero” Spinnut.

You are Bread!