Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 12:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Hanna was locked in a stall, and that meant that the noises she heard... she had no idea who they belonged to. She thought that there were TWO people in there, which meant SURELY someone could pass her some toilet paper. "Um," she squeaked, "I was wondering if-if... someone might be able to pass me some toilet paper." She hoped they weren't mean, and wouldn't question her ability to summon the paper. Or leave without helping her... but no, surely not. People here were NICE, weren't they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
.................. Okay, now two people were speaking to her.

Felicity didn't sign up for this, and she stood between the two stalls, eyes looking from door to door. "I'm.... Uh, I'm talking to whoever said excuse me." Which, if she was right, wasn't the person who was now talking. Did people regularly have conversations in the toilet?

THERE. When the second voice joined in, Felicity sighed a little, before pulling out her wand. "Yeah, sure. One sec," she said, before aiming her wand at the spare rolls and levitating the toilet paper over the door of the girl who asked for it. She shook her head and stifled a chuckle. "Let me know when you've got it." 'Cause she wasn't just gonna let it drop, but she would like to be able to stop casting the spell when the girl got it.

Oh good the other girl got her and got her paper,
which was good because looking at her own supply she had enough for herself. Thank Merlin she had enough because two of them needing paper would have been so embarrassing and so annoying. Finishing up with her business Zita stood and flushed before exiting and giving the girl who had her wand out a smile.

"Seems like the house elves aren't doing their job, I just used the last of mine too." Were they slacking on cleaning the castle or was this bathroom just very busy today. After washing her hands she pulled out her makeup from her purse to touch up a bit. No need to go back out with the boys and look like she had an hour old makeup face on.

"She probably has it by now and if not it will most likely land on her head." Really she wasn't sure why the older Slytherin was still doing that much work.