Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 10:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Oh MERLIN, if her bladder had only one more drop in it, Hanna was SURE it would pop in her body and she would die. Fron the Ravenclaw common room, to the Dungeons for Potions, was a very long way. The journey started with a small desire for the toilet, but the more steps she went down, the stronger the desire got... until she felt a moment away from bursting. Trying to keep her legs crossed AND walking was difficult, but she didn't want to deal with any spoilage.

Into the cubicle she waddled, slammed the door closed, locked it, and was ONE MILISECOND away from total chaos when she was FINALLY in the safe zone. Bladder volume doing down, down down.... empty. Holding on and dealing with the anxiety of wetting herself on the FIRST DAY was exhausting, and Hanna let out a sigh of relief.

She reached for the toilet paper.

Her fingers grasped at an empty carboard roll.

"Oh no," she whispered. She hadn't learned any spells, but she knew there was a conjuring one. Why hadn't she read them before coming? Trying not to cry, because that would be a disaster. She'd be the girl who ALMOST wet herself on her first day, and the girl who cried on the first day.

"Excuse me," Hanna called out.
Coming out of the bathroom stall, Felicity washed her hands and dried them before studying her reflection in the mirror. Dark circles under her eyes, check. Ridiculously chapped lips, check. She sighed loudly, wishing she'd taken the time to put make up on that morning, and reached into her back for some chap stick.

...and immediately regretted that dramatic sigh. Straightening up, chap stick still pressed to her lips, Felicity turned quickly and looked for the sound of the noise. "Hello?" she called out, pausing to put her things away before approaching the shut door. "Everything okay?"

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽