View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 02:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Miranda sat there at the table with her fellow badgers and greeted each and every new arrival as they joined the House Table. The closest firstie she saw join them seemed a bit shy, but was of course greeted quickly by all the surrounding students. And of course Miranda would welcome her as well.

" Hello there.. My name's Miranda, but most call me Randa.. Welcome to Hufflepuff. ", she said with a smile.

then she turned and said her hellos to Daisy , Hattie and Scarlett as well.. " It's great to see you all.. How were your summers? "
Daisy smiled at Miranda. "Hello, Randa. It is so nice to see you. I had a really good Summer. My parents did spoil me for my thirteenth birthday. Did you have a good Summer?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post
Alessandro had spent nearly every night since he had decided on Hogwarts instead of Durmstrang envisioning his first feast in the castle. He had seen himself proud and resplendent in green.

Expectation had obviously been dashed in one, foul swoop. He tried not to let it get to him— the overwhelming anger at himself for being an complete and utter disappointment to his family name— but that was a rather tall order for an eleven year old. He sullenly took his seat and looked around the table at all of his new housemates.

Al tried to muster up his manners, he tried to talk himself into engaging, but he was a disappointed kid. And he didn’t want to interact. Unless he was forced to, really.
Daisy noticed a rather sad looking First Year that seem to want to be left to his own devices. If he wanted to interact, she'd be a friendly face for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saz Hale View Post
Kimi smiled as he sat down at the Hufflepuff table and was glad to be back and he hoped that he would be able to stay healthy for the whole of the term and not have to worry about being ill he had all his medication in his trunk just in case
Daisy beamed as Kimi sat down. "Kimi! How was your Summer? Any health issues?"