View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 12:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Daydreamer11

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

Jessi was nervous and trying verrrry hard not to show it. Lined up with her fellow first years, she was a bit overwhelmed by........everything. She had to wait and wait for her turn with the hat. That was the price one paid for having a last name that started with V. She watched as most of her classmates were sorted before her and then finally, finally, she heard her name.

Velasquez, Jessica

Jessi stepped forward and took her seat on the stool. The old hat was placed on her head and the fun began. Having watched everyone being sorted already, she kind of knew the drill. The hat had to decide where she belonged.

After a few moments, the hat began to speak. “Hmmm. You have qualities that would allow you to fit in each of the houses, but I think you are best suited for one house in particular. That house is.......Gryffindor!” Well that was quick. Jessi stood up, wondering what exactly qualified her to be a Gryffindor. What did the hat see in her that she did not see? She had four years to figure that out. In the meantime, she headed toward her new house table. “Gryffindor, here I come”, Jessi thought.

You are Salt!