View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 06:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

The FEAST! Scarlett always loved the Start of Term feast, not just because of the food but because it was the first time she got to see everyone after the long summer. Got to see who got new haircuts, new badges, new styles...she LIVED for that kind of stuff!

She looked around to see if Clay was around...she hadn't seen him yet, but he was probably off hanging out with kids in his year. As for Evie, well, she was about to get sorted SOOOOOO...maybe she'd be at the table soon! Or maybe not. That would be WEIRD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
So this was the infamous Hogwarts. So far she did feel that there were some differences between this school and Mahoutokoro like the train they had to take to reach this place, being picked up by the carrier (which was pulled by an invisible force... or something.), the scenery... and the cold, Merlin! Diandra already could feel the cold hit her bone by the time she took off from the train.

When the professor called her name and put the sorting hat, the Asian girl felt nervous but also somewhat let the hat decide which house she would be in. Then it announced HUFFLEPUFF and she couldn't help but surprised... Well, surprised and also glad at the same time. At least she had known a person in that house who's also a prefect there which was a big thing for a new student like her.

Taking a deep breath, Diandra made herself to the badger table. Uh.... hi? She never enjoyed being a new person.
As she plopped down at the table, she noticed a girl nearby who looked...kind of nervous. She smiled happily at her and waved. "HI! Welcome to Hufflepuff! I'm Scarlett," she introduced herself to the girl. She looked older, but new. At least, Scarlett didn't recognize her...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid