View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 06:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Super quick post before feasttttt :3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Oh and it seemed Jessa had taken over for Kitty's spot as Ravenclaw prefect; not that Skylar was truly surprised as the girl was ... talented and gifted and already well-versed in non-verbals (at least compared to herself). Not that academic achievements were the sole mark of the prefect badge, but it definitely was a high contributor. A nod of acknowledgement to the girl, she was curious about how it might be with her and Flynn being prefects together. But they'd survived the play last term, so surely they would be alright.

No time to be ponder, because it seemed her fellow sixth year had a change in badge this year as the new Ravenclaw Captain. Skylar wasn't gonna lie, but she was rather amused by the sound of Captain Kirk. So apparently, she WAS okay to be here after all. "Hey Kirk. Congrats. Yea, I'd say so," she grinned, a knowing look at Vivian who probably new the details of her summer that she would not be disclosing most of.

Oh... Well if Tenacius confirmed Flynn being the prefect than it must be true. But it was kinda weird. Was Vance feeling alright? I mean, she sensed that Flynn had some innate goodness about him, always, but she also was convinced he wasn't exactly the best person for the badge. But moving on, because the head boy had noticed her brooms, of course. And Vi had pretty much echoed him in his questions, although not asking about gifts. "Thanks Vi. Tenacius. Nahhh... This one," holding her BLUEBOTTLE C with loving care, "is a gift from my parents for getting the captain badge and combined sixteenth birthday present." Yes, it was an OF AGE broom, but hey, they said anything. "And this one," the firebolt x-treme, "Is my broom of the past two or three years? And well, I'm gonna sell it ... or auction it maybe? to the highest bidder? You interested?"

And yes to the cupcakes! "Thanks!" she grinned, taking one and passing, as Isa entered the compartment. To which she was super excited for the Hufflepuff because well, one she already knew and two, well, it made sense now why the slightly younger girl had been inquiring about flying earlier in the Summer. But before she could get into much conversation, Skylar's hand froze as she was about to bite into the cupcake.

UM. UM. "Um no offense but, what the heck are YOU doing here?!?!" Because it was a voice she was hoping to avoid until at least the feast, but seeing the badge pinned onto the girl's chest, Skylar's face just WENT WHITE. "I could ask the same of you, but it's obvious." She didn't get twelve OWLs for nothing. "So I'll say this. Good luck." Because she ... and her Gryffindor team, would certainly NEED it.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.