Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 03:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Jessi & Vi!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer11 View Post
[
Jessi was a little worried that she was not welcome in the compartment. She was very relieved when she was offered a seat. Breaking into a smile, she went over and sat across from the girl who was pretending not to cry. Hoping to cheer her up, she said, “Nice to meet you Rylee.” “I know what you mean. I miss my family too. This is the first time I’ve been away from them....well for more than a few days anyway. This will be my first year at Hogwarts. You too?” Then trying to look on the bright side, she added this. “When I get sad about missing my family, I think about all of the new friends I’m going to make at school.” At least she hoped she’d make lots of friends, but Jessi didn’t add that part.

Then there was a knock on the door and Jessi turned to see an older girl enter the compartment........an older girl with a big shiny badge that said I’m very important. She seemed concerned and asked if everything was ok. Taking Rylee’s lead, Jessi chimed in, “We’re fine”. Yep, nothing to see here. When the important girl with the badge introduced herself, Jessi smiled. “Hi Vi. I’m Jesse. I don’t mind if you join us.” She turned to Rylee with a questioning look, as if to say, “Is it ok with you?” Besides, it would be good to know someone older.......someone who knew things......someone important.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
She was okay, now? And so was the other girl? Vi glanced back and forth between the two girls and then nodded after she had gotten confirmation from both parties that they were alright. Hmm... She supposed the crying must have been from missing family but she wouldn't press the matter. It wouldn't be right. If the girls wished to talk about that, she was sure that they'd bring it up. And besides... Well... From the looks of it, they were okay for sure.

"Great!" With that, she took a step further into the room. Sure, she'd be joining these two for a bit before she'd have to head out to check on the rest of the students on their way to the castle. Vi smiled at both Rylee and Jessi as she slid the door behind her closed and took a seat. "It's nice to meet you, Rylee. And you, Jessi," she nodded and then glanced down at the rat that rested on Rylee's lap. A peculiar choice of a pet. She had seen most students go after cats or toads before rats. "And Neptune as well."

Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a bag of mixed chocolates. Her brother had packed her away with a few from his favourite chocolate shop in Paris. It was the one that he always brought with him when he taught at Beauxbatons. Chocolate was proven to help in any situation. Mhmm.. "Would either of you care for some chocolate?" she asked as she held it out to them before asking another question. "So are you two excited to be heading to Hogwarts?"

As much as Rylee may have wanted to hide in the corner of the compartment and continue to cry until she ran out of tears that wasn’t going to happen. She was here on this train and she needed to be strong… at least for now. Crying could happen tonight after she was finally in her dorm alone. For now though, for now she was determined not to be that little firstie that cried the entire train ride.

“Uh-huh it’s my first year too,” she nodded at Jessi. “I’ve never been away from them. Unless spending the night at my big sister’s place counts but that’s just right down the road and Reese was always there too.” See. They had always been inseparable. Until today. Making friends was a huge plus when it came to Hogwarts. And getting to learn magic of course but that was a given. “Have you made many friends yet?” What were the odds that they had met some of the same kids and they could ALL be friends? Now that would be really cool.

The more she got to talking with Jessa and Vi the better she felt. Sure her small freckled face might be tear streaked but at least they were dry tears now and her nose wasn’t runny anymore either. “It’s nice to meet you too, Miss Vi. Are you a Prefect?” she asked looking once more to the girls shiny badge. Rylee knew all about the Head Boy and Girl and Prefects. She smiled a little bit when Neptune got a greeting as well. Rats might not be the number one choice of pet but she was very happy with him. “Do either of you have a pet that you brought with you?” Nearly every student brought one along with them, right?

Rylee shook her head at the offer of chocolates only just remembering that she had candy of her own in her bag. “No thank you… I have sugar quills that I brought along with me, do you want one?” Reaching into her bag that was tucked between the window and herself she pulled out a bag containing several different flavors of the candy offering the bag to each of her new friends. “Uh-huh. I really want to know which house I get to be in.” That was most important right now.

You are Bread!