Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 04:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourenodaisy View Post
Sam wasn't usually one for being overly emotional about things, and heading off to her final year at Hogwarts was not one of the few things that would get her worked up. Though admittedly, she wished that it would be more eventful and memorable than it was so far. Most of the people she'd want to be around were either stuck in the prefects compartment, or she just hadnt been able to fined them. (It not like she was a Hufflepuff after all) so she had found herself a compartment that was atleast for now, quiet, and sat down next to the window. She'd be able to gaze out of it when she wanted, but for now, she closed her eyes, resting her head against the cool pane.
sniffle…sniffle.

Nope.

This wasn’t it, this wasn’t the end. There was another year, there was always another year and another train ride from London to Hogsmeade…there was also no way those were tears hanging at the edge of her eyes as she stood there.

WHY.

Why? Why did it have to be that Ace, Vi, and Kirk all had to be in the compartment together…that damned prefect compartment…Mel wasn’t mad, not really…she was just,…she felt alone and like she were missing something or someone.

With every step down the corridor she kept looking – she needed to find them…well, her if she could…she didn’t think that he would be there because really…what she really wanted was to sit with everyone from that fabled first ride to school.

Finally. There she was, alone…but maybe that was better?

Taking a tentative step into the compartment Mel put on her brave face…pushed her chin up and sat down right across from her. ”I miss you Sammy,” the words were natural…, so natural and real. It was the truth, she hadn’t really spent decent time with her childhood best friend since…since that stupid summer.

Not really waiting for a response she just closed her eyes and plugged on...not even caring anymore that the makeup she had painstakingly applied earlier was likely running down her cheeks as she openly and silently cried. "Its...the e-end of it...we-we're g-graduating thi-this year...a-and i've b-been s-s-such a b-b-baa...bad friend to you and i miss you...I miss you so much that whenever i saw you last year i'd feel pain because you're my girl...you've been through it all with me...I-i...i mean you and Ace were there for me when my parents..." she trailed off, "lets start fresh this year? yeah? like i don't e-even remember what we were fighting about...b-but lets forget it and leave it in the past? yeah?"

Mel paused for a bit..."...this summer, I suggested to Vi that we all get a place together and I meant you too...you, me, Ace, and Vi?..." she left the statement out there hopefully but if she needed to...if Sammy didn't want it - didn't want her she would leave. Find any one of her precious friends to get a hug from and buck up as Gryffindors always seemed to do. Gryffindors...gosh, they faced the flames without letting the chinks in their armor show. Gryffindors were idiots.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________