Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 03:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
natethegreat

DMLE & DoM
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Archie O'Brien
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Selene Latimer
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Gethin Hughes
Mysteries
Default For Hanna, Tenacious, and Daisy!

Finally! Aaron was going on his first ever train ride to Hogwarts! The kid was so excited to finally getting to go to the school. Basically, ever since he had learned that he wielded magic and there was a school for it, he looked forward to the day he got that letter in the mail! That was one of Aaron's best memories. His father would be so proud of him. Unfortunately however, he didn't make it to see this day. But the first year wasn't sad. Only happy thoughts and a positive vibe flowed out of him like water flowing down a mountain.

Aaron walked into the middle train cars and immediately noticed one of his friends that he had met back in Diagon Alley! He wanted to walk over and sit with them, but at the same time, the dark haired student wanted to make some new friends as well. Choosing the latter, his eyes fixated upon a small gaggle of others sitting in the one compartment. Making his way over to the cabin, smile decorating his already bright face, Aaron said "Hi! I hope you don't mind me sitting with you guys? My name is Aaron."

Dark, enticing eyes looked over the group. His guess, the one girl was probably somewhere around his age, but the two others were certainly older. His guess was that the other girl was somewhere in her second or third year at Hogwarts, and the boy, he was certainly the oldest. Probably at least a sixth year. Either way, hopefully they would let him sit there. Although he had already made tons of friends, Aaron always loved to make more.

... MISUNDERSTOOD ... DILIGENT ... SECRETIVE ...