Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 10:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
Ah definitely a firstie. "May I?" he nudged his head at the seat by the door as he sat down. Her question prompted his own memories of his first train ride to Hogwarts.... seven years ago. Goodness has it been that long?? "Well.... I did feel like I was gonna miss my Mum and Dad, we were all quite emotional at the platform." he smiled pensively "...But it wasnt that hard for me because I had my friends going to school with me at the same time, so we really were rather excited to get onboard the train and get to Hogwarts." Gosh good memories that train ride, made new friends then that ha pretty much lasted to this day. He paused for a moment, the young one's loneliness definitely not forgotten "Do you wanna be friends?"

Oh look the sunny Hufflepuff has joined them "Hey Daisy! Well I dont mind--" he glanced at the young girl, seeing if she was ok with additional company.
Hanna nodded when the boy asked if he could sit down. Company was nice. His pensive smile got a little one from her as she listened to his recounting of his first train ride. The emotional part was something she could relate to. Having cried at the sight of her mum's tears and all. "Oh d-did you have friends too? I don't really know anyone. I've met Rylee and Emmalyn, and they're both first years." So it would be nice knowing other firsties. But then this boy asked if they wanted to be friends! She smiled, her eyes twinkling, as she nodded. "That would be lovely. I'm Hanna," she said boldly, holding her hand out to the handsome Gryffindor. "Do... do you know my Grunkle Art? He... well he used to teach at Hogwarts and I think he was the Head of House for your house." That was right wasn't it? She'd heard them talking about it once before, but hadn't really been paying attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy was casually looking for a compartment in the middle of the train when she spotted the Head Boy talking to a young student, maybe a First-Year. She stood beside the Head Boy and spoke with a smile.

"Hello, sorry to interrupt. Mind if I join you?"
And just like that, there was another face. This girl looked a bit older, so Hanna assumed she wasn't in her first year. She nodded, still smiling, at the offer for MORE company. Here she had been, by herself, wondering how she was going to make new friends, when her empty carriage now had THREE occupants. "Hello," Hanna said to the older girl.
Daisy, was her name? "I'm Hanna."

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move