Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 07:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Daydreamer11

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
Default Rylee & anyone else who wants to play with some firsties
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

SPOILER!!: Rylee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Just as she had said, Rylee didn't spend very long in the other boys compartment. She had been quite sure that he wouldn't want to spend his entire ride with a firstie... especially one that seemed close to tears at every word she spoke. So once the train was in motion and there didn't seem to be many students flooding the corridor between the compartments the young girl had thanked Kimi before leaving to find her own place to sit for the remainder of the ride.

She hadn't really expected to be able to find an empty compartment but that's just what she found as she came to the middle of the train. Without wasting anymore time, Rylee slipped inside closing the compartment door behind her and sat down. Tucking herself into the corner against the window she pulled her knees up to her chest and took Neptune from his cage cradling the young rat against her chest. Long ginger hair framed her face hopefully hiding the new round of fresh tears that began to freely slide down her pale cheeks now that she was alone with her pet who wouldn't mind her crying.

Jessi could hardly believe that she was on her way to Hogwarts. She was a little nervous, ok a lot nervous, but determined not to show it. She was on a mission to find the perfect seat and had been unsuccessful so far. Most of the compartments she had passed had been full of older students. She could have taken a chance with one of them, but she was not feeling quite that brave just yet.

Finally she came upon a compartment with just one occupant. Jessi was in luck because the girl inside looked to be about her age. She gave a soft knock on the door, opened it and peeked inside. “Hi, I was wondering.......” Before she could finish, she noticed that her prospective seatmate was crying. This couldn’t be good. Resisting the urge to turn and leave, the first year pressed on. “Are you ok? Would you mind a little company? My name’s Jessi and I could sure use someone to sit with who’s not like a million years old.”. Hoping that the answer would be yes, she tentatively inched into the compartment.

You are Salt!