View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 02:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default i THINK i got everyone o.o
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Honestly, Skylar probably would have preferred Vivian to walk with her. If only because they were going to same place anyway. Though to be honest, she felt all weird to be headed to this compartment anyway, because she had a Captain badge, not a Prefect badge and this was titled Prefects' Compartment. But apparently the letter had instructed for even captains to start here. Did that mean she was responsible for nightly patrols as Vivian had done last term while she was cramming? And if she was, could she request to be on patrol with Vivian?

Having spent the weeks since her birthday outing, other than the sleepover with Vivian and Hattie, the now sixth year had scrutinized a well detailed tryouts plan. Because of course she had; even though last term hadn't gone as planned, deep down to her core, she was still a planner. It only took about a hundred and twelve re-writes. She'd also made mental notations of predictions for who she'd be sharing be sharing the train ride with - at least while at the start of term student leader meeting. It wasn't a surprise at all, when she entered with her two brooms (because she'd yet to post advertisements for the sale of her firebolt x-treme), and spotted Tenacius with a Head Boy tag. And oh look, Olivia got Noelle's old badge! Beaming at the two Gryffindor lovebirds, "Congrats!"

Ugh. See, Vivian totally should have waited for her. All smiles for you regardless, best friend, because it didn't matter that she was a captain and Vivian was a prefect, they were still ruling Slytherin. Plopping down on the seat next to the blond, she carefully set her brooms next to her as her blue-gray eyes scanned the compartment for the others present. And a kissy face at the blond, just because.

WAIT. No offense, because she adored Flynn Kowalski and knew deep down to his core that he was an alright guy, but he didn't strike her as 'Prefect-Material'. "Uh ... you do know that prefect badges get sent via owl post, right, Flynn? Like stealing someone's prefect badge is pretty frowned upon and I'm pretty sure the male snake prefect will be quite agitated when he gets here."

Also, Derf ... not really a surprise there, but he seemed rather ... anxious? "Hey Derf. Congrats." Cordial, because she had no reason not to be.

Now where were her opposing captains? Wait, she WAS supposed to be here, right???

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake